Landscape Photography in the Scottish Highlands
Full Day and Half Day Workshops
Our Full-day and half-day Photography Workshops run from Inverness and are available throughout the year. They give you the opportunity to improve your technical and artistic skills whilst at the same time capturing some fantastic images of the Scottish Highlands. Our experiences are designed around your individual needs making them suitable for photographers of all abilities. Whether you are a complete beginner, an enthusiastic snapper or an experienced photographer, we are sure that you will gain great benefit from a tour with us.
Prices Per Tour (not per person)
- Private Experience / Tuition for up to 2 people
- Half Day (4 hours) – £140.00 – currently on special offer at £120.00
- Full Day (8 hours) – £250.00 – currently on special offer at £230.00
- Extended Day (10 hours) – £285.00 – currently on special offer at £265.00
These workshops run throughout the year (except between mid-December and mid-January). Availability is usually very good in October, November, early December, late January, February, March and April. Between May and September, there is limited availability as this is our busiest period.
If you are interested in a 1-day (or half-day) workshop, either call us on 01463 716350 or use our contact form and we will let you know what is available.
Our most popular locations close to Inverness include:
For those wishing to travel further, a full day workshop allows a wider variety of locations including:
With an extended full day workshop, we can go even further to locations such as:
On a full day workshop, we can comfortably cover a range of about 70 miles from Inverness. This provides many possibilities including The Cairngorm National Park, Loch Ness, Glen Affric, The Moray Coast and The Black Isle. With an extended full-day workshop, we can go further afield to the likes of Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Rannoch Moor, Isle of Skye, The Applecross Peninsula, and Inverpolly.
The Small Print (some important stuff so please read)
- Prices exclude entry fees to any visitor attractions you may wish to see
- Water and light refreshments are included in all workshops, but lunch is only provided on our scheduled multi-day workshops
- Half day workshops last approximately 4 hours and can start at any time from 10 am onwards
- Full day experiences last approximately 8 hours and usually start at 10 am, however, earlier/later starts may be available if requested.
- Extended full day experiences last approximately 10 hours and usually start at 8 am. If you wish to capture either a sunrise or sunset then alternative start times may be available.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions Page for other important information
Ready to book? Check out our Booking & Enquiries Page
Still not decided? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions