Landscape Photography in the Scottish Highlands
Single Day Workshops
Our Single day Photography Workshops run from Inverness and are available throughout the year. They give you the opportunity to improve your technical and artistic skills whilst at the same time capturing some fantastic images of the Scottish Highlands. Our experiences are designed around your individual needs making them suitable for photographers of all abilities. Whether you are a complete beginner, an enthusiastic snapper or an experienced photographer, we are sure that you will gain great benefit from a tour with us.
- Private Workshop for 1 or 2 people – Summer Season £250.00 (in total – not per person)
Available from 1 April 2019 through to 30 September 2019
The workshop is approximately 8 hours
Excludes Accommodation (but can often be added at extra cost)
- Private Workshop for 1 or 2 people – Winter Special £180.00 (in total – not per person)
Available from 26th October 2018 through to 31 March 2019 – All winter workshops are now sold out until 31 January 2019. We still have some availability for February & March 2019.
The workshop is 6 hours – extra hours available at £30 per hour
Excludes Accommodation (but can be added at extra cost)
All workshops are currently sold out through to 31 January 2019. We currently have good availability from 1st February 2019 onwards.
If you are interested in a single day workshop (or one of our special offer packages with accommodation), either call us on 01463 716350 or use our contact form and we will let you know what is available.
Our most popular locations close to Inverness include:
For those wishing to travel further, a full day workshop allows a wider variety of locations including:
With an extended full-day workshop, we can go even further to locations such as:
On a full day workshop, we can comfortably cover a range of about 70 miles from Inverness. This provides many possibilities including The Cairngorm National Park, Loch Ness, Glen Affric, The Moray Coast and The Black Isle. With an extended full-day workshop, we can go further afield to the likes of Ben Nevis, Glencoe, Rannoch Moor, Isle of Skye, The Applecross Peninsula, and Inverpolly.
The Small Print (some important stuff so please read)
- Prices exclude entry fees to any visitor attractions you may wish to see
- Water and light refreshments are included in all workshops, but lunch is only provided on our scheduled multi-day workshops
- Full day experiences last approximately 8 hours in the summer and 6 hours in the winter and usually start at 10 am, however, earlier/later starts may be available if requested.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions Page for other important information
Ready to book? Check out our Booking & Enquiries Page
Still not decided? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions